Jumat, 15 Juli 2011

SuckSeed [2011]



A teen comedy about a group of high-school students who form a band even though they’re not remotely gifted with music. Their intention is to impress girls. But when a pretty young student turns up and wants to join the band as a guitarist, things start to get interesting.
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1869682/
Also Known As: Huay Khan Thep
Language: Thai
Genre: Comedy, Music
IMDB Rating: 6.8/10 Users: (45 votes)
Director:Chayanop Boonprakob
Stars:Pachara Chirathivat, Jirayu La-ongmanee and Nattasha Nauljam
TItle: Suck Seed 2011 DVDRIP MKV
Size: 474MB
Encoder: Team21
Source: SuckSeed.2011-DVDRip.X264.ACC-Seeing

1 komentar:

  1. I love Natasha nuljam since its my first clay myself to remember me for my dream woman, the story of childhood in the movies suck seed exactly the same story with a woman I used to be my idol,,, I love Natasha nuljam, when yah can meet directly , maybe it was just a dream,,,, hoo

    BalasHapus